Green Imaging, LLC
Green Imaging is operated by a group of board-certified radiologists who owns and provides full service virtual imaging network. They help patients to make most informed decisions about imaging procedures like MRI, CTs and etc. Unlike other imaging facilities, the cash-pay price Green Imaging provide is the final price you pay. No extra radiologist fee charges
We choose Green Imaging as our partner as they believe that healthcare costs should be transparent aligns with our core value.
More than 900 centers coverage in almost 40 states
- Board Certified Radiologists
- High Quality Facilities
- Wise use of resources
- Low Administrative Costs
- Low overhead and operating costs
- Quality service with the aim to help patients to make most informed decision about imaging needs
Quest Diagnostics empowers people to take action to improve health outcomes. Derived from the world's largest database of clinical lab results, our diagnostic insights reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. Quest annually serves one in three adult Americans and half the physicians and hospitals in the United States, and our 46,000 employees understand that, in the right hands and with the right context, our diagnostic insights can inspire actions that transform lives.
Quest Diagnostics offer broad access to clinical testing services through our national network of laboratories in most major metropolitan areas as well as approximately 2,000 patient locations.
- Quest Diagnostics is driven to discover and deliver diagnostic insights and innovations that help to improve human health. We offer a wide range of products and services that benefit patients, healthcare providers, and pharmaceutical medical device companies, life insurance companies and employers.
- We are the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Our services range from routine blood tests — such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count — to complex, gene-based and molecular testing.
- We perform medical tests that aid in the diagnosis or detection of diseases, measure the progress or recovery from a disease or confirm that an individual is free from disease. We have specialized expertise in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and neurology.
BioReference Laboratories is the largest full service specialty laboratory in the United States that gives healthcare providers and patients the information to make confident healthcare decisions. With a focus on genetics, oncology, urology and women’s health, BioReference offers comprehensive test solutions and unparalleled expertise based on a 40 year legacy of proven science. The company is in-network with the largest health plans in the United States, serves approximately 19 million patients annually, operates a network of 10 laboratory locations, and is backed by a medical staff of more than 300 M.D., D.O., Ph.D., genetic counselors and other professional clinical and scientific personnel.
Bioreference is delivering reliable, convenient and innovative diagnostic solutions tailored to the specific needs of healthcare providers, consumers and organizations.We know that healthcare providers rely on diagnostic laboratories for much more than just quality testing and accurate results. That’s why, in this rapidly changing healthcare environment, we attract the most outstanding scientists to keep our testing services on the cutting edge, and bring healthcare providers clinically relevant, financially responsible testing options. For almost 40 years our clients have counted on BioReference to stay at the forefront of the industry. From routine tests to highly specialized esoteric assays, we cover all diagnostic testing needs with 99% of our tests performed in-house for convenient ordering, cumulative reporting and better patient care and management.
Precision Imaging provides state of the art imaging services in Jacksonville, Florida. Precision imaging is dedicated to provide highest quality services and it reflects in their standards which are benchmarked to nations leading imaging centers.
Precision imaging provides, MRI Scan, CAT scan, PET scan, 3 D Mammography, Digital Mammography, Digital X-Ray, Digital Ultrasound, Digital Densitometry & lung cancer screening program in Jacksonville at following locations.
7860 Gate Parkway, Suite 123
Jacksonville, FL 32256
14444 Beach Blvd, Suite 23
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
1540 Business Center Drive B
Fleming Island, FL 32003
1000 Plantation Island Dr S, Suite 1
St. Augustine, FL 32080
Pulse Imaging was created by James Thomas, who is a registered cardiac sonographer as a mobile business allowing care to be provided to adult patients, veterans and elderly with limited mobility. Pulse imaging also provides cats and dogs scans.
Pulse imaging unique service point is that they offer echo along with doctor report reading as well as results send to ordering physician.